Today we shall treat the five laws that govern gold. This laws has being in operative since the beginning of the world and will end with it. Happy is the man who not only knows them but follows accordingly and put it to use.
1. Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by no less than one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family.
2. Gold laboureth diligently for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.
3. Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in handling it.
4. Gold slipped away from the man who invest it in businesses or purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in it.
5. Gold flees’ the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who follows the appealing advice of trickers and schemers or he who trust it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in Investment.